Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Super Interesting Day

I woke up an hour or so early so i could swing past my parents house before work and drop off my dad's bday present (and pick up the registration papers for my car). The whole ride i had this feeling that the papers weren't going to be there...and they weren't. So my mommy said she'd drop them off to me at work today on her way to work. I did sing my heart out to mary j blige the entire ride home though lol.

LikeABawse
When i was walking to my car, i saw some old dude riding down the street on a segway lol. I've never seen anyone on one of those in real life, only in the movies. But there he was, just riding along. Do you boo-boo!




I spent most of my workday running errands. At one point i ended up at Target buying a few things for my event on friday and the lady at the cash register had these freakin jurassic park finger nails. I mean...these are the type of nails that you expect to see on a 90s black ghetto girl lol. And she had door knocker earrings and bangles and rings...it was crazy. And this was an old ass white lady #NoRacist lol

On my way to work from my internship, i was driving behind a minivan. I noticed that instead of a backseat, they had a lawn chair lol. Not safe.

get it? lol
After my staff meeting, me and my RAs went on a "staff outing" to Applebee's #HalfOffAppetizersYeah. On tuesday nights they do karaoke at this particular Applebee's so some of them thought it would be a good idea to sing a song. What did they choose? Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot. Needless to say, it was QUITE entertaining lol. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!"



So...that was my tuesday lol. How was yours?

10 comments:

  1. Ah I envy you! Had a brutal final exam and couldn't even go home after cuz I have one today as well! sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People in school envy those that work, and those that work envy people in school. And people like me who work, do school and intern envy bums on the street corner

      Delete
  2. *singing* I like big butts and i cannot lie....

    Lawn chair as backseat? hehehe
    Those nails and earrings tho, smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't knock the nails and earrings tho...once upon a time they were all the rage. And since style seems to be cyclical, its only a matter of time before they make their comeback lol

      Delete
  3. Tuesday: UEFA Champions League. Today: UEFA Champions League.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... Loling at jurassic park finger nails

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can't tell me those don't resemble velociraptor claws lol

      Delete
  5. lol. You are so funny. O.m.g I'm dying laughing at the minivan and the lawn chair....NOT SAFE! lol

    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it was crazy. But at least they tried. They could've just let her sit on the floor lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too