Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm sexy and i know it

Its wednesday and we're almost through with this week *dancing azonto*
I've been practicing lol. I'm getting ready for a really big (african) function in a month and nobody wan carry last, dancing queen that i am! I still need to get an outfit though...
Anywho, its been an interesting week. Some challenges, some rewards, some interesting tales and revelations...but i won't bore you with those stories today. Just wanted to share a clip with you guys since "i'm sexy and i know it" is my official unofficial theme song (seriously, the song is literally in my head almost every waking hour of my day, alongside Moves Like Jagger- thats my damn jam. In fact i think i'm gonna go listen to that after I hit Submit)...




Ain't they sexy??? This is why i shop at Target (and yes i pronounce it Tar-Zhay #VeryBougie). This kinda nonsense doesn't happen over there! lol

Meanwhile, i love this commercial:



Stay Sexy My Friends!

12 comments:

  1. errrr the walmart crowd was pretty interesting, and not in a good way. Im guessing this is one of the reason i prefer Target to Walmart.... But Sexy and i know it is my Gym Jam while doing Cardio, it gets me soo freaking Pumped, so i can relate to how it is your JAM. lol. :)
    Good luck with your Event. MAke sure u post video and pischure too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, i think everyone prefers Target, if only they had walmart's prices.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes,i'm sexy and i know it! *straight face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your face couln't possibly be any straighter than mine after having read this comment! lol. yes, ur sexy and every1 knows it!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha r u kidding me?! All that madness actually happens? Lawd have mercy. You just made my morning

    P.S: Post a vid of your azonto moves. Lets c how u compare with Prism :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, i've seen a few things in my day at walmart- none as extreme as whats in the vid tho lol

      Delete
  4. ahahahahahahahaa, like really? ok o! #still laughing#

    Dancing? african event? pls show us a video when you it is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to see some of your azonto moves o! with the video? *lwkmd*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you guys are always putting me on the spot with this stuff lol

      Delete
  6. LOL please what Walmart is that? Let me know which one to avoid..LOL I am sexy and I know it..LOL that M&M advert introduced me to the song..The official video is .....no comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, i'm sure they are all southern walmarts. i've never seen such foolery in any walmart in NY, but since i've been in fl...totally different story lol.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too