Saturday, March 10, 2012

Because I loooooooooooove you


Rhapsody has hit me with her self-created Loyalty Award. The fact that she herself created especially for us makes it even more special. So i figured i'd shout out a few of the people who have been making the blog journey wonderful for me as well (and those of whom have brought smiles to my daily life outside of blogsville):

9ja-great
ginger
honeydame
myne
adede
nwunye
toinlicious
don
ade
sisi yemmie
yellow sisi unspoken
amaka
taynement
coy~introvert
nenyenwa (and her fam who bring smiles and laughs to my world in real life as well)
9ja-foodie
okeoghene
prism
singlenigerian
lovelife4sale
naijamum (who's on hiatus *sad face*)
kemi
kitkat (even though she has dumped us)
ibhade (who has finally returned, yay!)

There are tons more of you and i hope you all know that you're appreciated by me. I tip my liquor-filled cup to you all. Have a great week!

*yes, i was too damn lazy to actually tag your blogs here, sorry! seriously, look how many of you there are!!!*

13 comments:

  1. This Journey has been Mega Fun :) #congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Thanks!!! **Bear hug**
    Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored to know i bring smiles to your daily life.Thanks a millie for letting me be a part of your world.*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thanks luv. Now feeling very special. *azonto dance*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you love, you bring a smile to blogsville for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u darling, I'm super excited now! nd smiling too!
    Oh blogsville how I love thee

    ReplyDelete
  7. *happily hopping around on one foot*
    Thank u so so much (i take it that the amaka is actually me! If not, i don still claim am *tongue out*)
    You are a wonderful person in this ville and i am so happy to be associated with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. What liquor are you having? (Yes, I know. Look it's not my fault, people in my village are very interested in alcohol!)

    Thanks to you too! Your Monday rants chase my gloom away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award and thanks too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww thanks love.... i <3 you too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, thank you for the award.

    Being trying to go through my blog-rounds, hence, getting late to yours, #a thousand apologizes sistah#

    I appreciate you also, for your loyalty.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too