Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sometimes I treat myself

I've been going on and on about getting a new phone for a minute now...and i FINALLY went and got one yesterday! ByeBye Samsung Rogue, HELLOOOOOOOOOO Samsung Epic 4g!

Even though the new phone is basically just a bigger, smarter version of the old one, i'm still excited. My old phone needed to be put out to pasture anyway. Half of the screen stopped working, the battery could barely hold a charge and i dropped it so many times it looked like someone had been chewing on it. No Bueno!

I've been trying to get this phone for like 2 months now. Its funny, one of the dudes in my office was randomly talking about buying a new phone and it turns out he was buying the Epic as well. I was hot because i had been trying since forever to get this damn phone and everywhere i went they didn't carry it or had literally just sold their last one...and here this bitchass dude was getting his in a couple of days! But he actually has the Epic 4g Touch...no qwerty keyboard. But wait til i walk in my office on monday...like a BOSS...with my sexy new phone which is fully equipped with both the touch screen AND qwerty keyboard. lol #HatersGonHate
Haters Gonna Hate Doug Funny

Click Here For Images &
Haters Gonna Hate Doug Funny Pictures - Pictures

13 comments:

  1. lmao! congrats on that. Haters gon hate oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go YOU!!! I just hope you paying this dude doing the hater dance a good fee lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why should i pay him? He should be paying me for the privilege of being selected to dance on my page #ThugLife

      Delete
  3. yOU GO GIRL. Haters REALLY gonna hate hard. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you babe,enjoy the phone.

    Tams diary-livelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at the cartoon. Congrats on the new phone

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he! I'm also doing a phone post, as in, I need one BADLY! Pose with the thing and let's see how it looks beside you. If it doesn't fit, you should send it my way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll do that...but i assure you, me and the phone are a match made in Heaven!!!

      Delete
  7. That's a funny cartoon, lol. Congrats on the new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious. Enjoy your new phone dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hadn't heard of the Samsung 4G but since purchasing Samsung's tablet this past Christmas I hold a good amount of respect for Samsung products in general.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh, samsung has its moments. The phone i had before this new one was a piece of junk. Definitely gotta do your research sometimes.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too