Tuesday, February 28, 2012

let me ask you a question...

and be honest....




Do i make you horny baby? Do i? Do i make you randy???


*please do not feel obligated to answer this...especially if you know that YOU don't make ME horny/randy!






Something truly is wrong with my brain lol.


Anyway, on to more important topics. My God-Daughter turned 6 yesterday and i'm truly in a state of disbelief. I don't know where the time is going. I remember when i first found out her mother was pregnant, i remember the first time i held her (and all those special trips i made from FL to NY to see her lol), i remember  her Christening...all of it i remember as it happened yesterday. 6 years has really gone by in a flash. My babies are growing up way too fast.


me and "baby" Shayla
me and "big girl" Shayla



I had my midterm evaluation at my internship today and it was amazing. I got some wonderful feedback from my supervisors, one of whom is even trying to find me a job at the college because she doesn't want to see me leave and because she truly believes in me and my capabilities. I cannot even begin to tell you had good that made me feel. Especially with all the drama that was going on at my actual job. That validation from someone who has been in the field for so long....its a confidence boost.

18 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm,hello godmother.Hehehehehehe

    Turn on,turn on,turn on!!! *grin*

    I'm glad you felt good and the evaluation came out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the good feeling of wonderful feedback. *dusting shoulders and sashaying past haters.

    Kids really do grow fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but my eval at my actual job did not go nearly as well (-__-) #whatever

      Yeah, the babies don't stay babies for very long
      :(

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL, i was watching Austin Powers and i died laughing when he said that so i figured i'd say it to you all and laugh some more

      Delete
  4. "Does the word shag come to mind when you see my bumbum?" is my best line! LOL

    Get you, Ms Godmother. Congratulations and Happy Birthday Shayla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I'm gonna use that line soon lol.

      Delete
  5. You too don dey old. Berra deliver 3 this year & I fit help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. old? me? nah man lol. 3 this year...i'd love to know how that'd work

      Delete
  6. And soon she"ll be asking all those questions Aunties dread! You really didnt change much *zooms pics*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha, at that time i will pretend to be just as clueless as her and pass her back to her mother! Yeah, my look hasn't changed much in the past like 20 years. I don't know if thats a good or a bad thing though lol

      Delete
  7. Is your womb singing yet? I never start being amazed at how fast babies grow or how fast the years go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my womb is quite content in its current state lol. I think seeing kids grow is what makes you realize how quickly the years go by. Seems like i was a teenager forever and then once people started getting married and poppin out babies, the years just started zooming by.

      Delete
  8. God bless your god daughter. The initial question got me cracking up.

    And Oh, I know what it means to get great comments from one's supervisor as a researcher. Keep on keeping on :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you again!

      I was in an Austin Powers mood when i wrote this lol.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too