Friday, February 3, 2012

I like the way you move

Its friday...i'm going to Tampa for the weekend (after i get off from work of course)...and i'm gonna party til i'm blue in the mutha f*ckin face! Its been way too long since i've had a good time. This weekend hopefully will be it.So in light of that i decided to get myself pumped with some timeless party starters:
Sidenote: in case you were wondering- Dear YOU totally went over YOU's head, smh. And since the message went clear over YOU's head, YOU has been demoted to you. Adios amigo.
Back to the music:


You can't tell me NOTHING when this song comes on! Clear the dance floor cuz  #IBeKillinEm


No words necessary


Et on dit premier n'est pas gaou oh... C'est deuxieme gaou qui est niata oh! #TrueTalk


Its been a million years since i heard this one at a party but dammit its my tune.


For Ndi Igbo Ibem...Gyrate


Dance Dance Dance... and forget your sorrow!

16 comments:

  1. Oh girl, u just killed me wit ur list. Talk about being eclectic. i'll probably be humming afro juju for the rest of the day.

    p.s: smh for 'you'. After helping him and alladat? his loss...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, and people tell me i'm closed-minded regarding my music just because i don't listen to "white boy" music. Its not my fault the bajillion different genres i love all happen to come from people the same shade of brown lol.

      I know, "you" has seriously wasted everyones time o. His loss indeed.

      Delete
  2. Go on with your bad self,wink* Great month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *girly giggle* my bad self shall continue going on lol. Hope your February is superb!

      Delete
  3. LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!!! HITS!!!!! So jam to these after finals. Mostly Premier Gaou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is like everyday occurrance for me lol. its like soul train in my room at night. I think Premier Gaou is EVERYBODY's jam, i remember my dance group performed to it some time ago. now i wish i could remember the dance...

      Delete
  5. Nice collection... 'brings back memories, especially Magic System's song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very eclectic taste. Have fun girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings...
    Have a good time, live, love, laugh but do be careful doing it all.

    peace..
    Rhapsody
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv. I did have a great time

      Delete
  8. Off all this folks up here,i only know Awilo..How come i never heard all this music or heard of these people before?? Gyrating on blogsville. Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'mon son, i can excuse not knowing the konami song. but you really don't know premier gaou or aladji?!? #embarrassing

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too