Monday, February 27, 2012

Food for thought

Love isn't about flirting, hugs, kisses and sex. Love is about taking all those things away and still having feelings for that person.


Reading that quote made me think. I've had 2 seriously recurring questions over the past few months or so. The first being do i believe that 2 people can really make a love connection via the internet. The other being do i really expect a man to "wait for me" in the context of being in a LDR and him having...urges when i'm not around, as well as in the sense that unintentional indefinite celibacy (which started as faithful abstinence since i was in a LDR for a while...but thats dead and gone now) has been the name of the game in my pants neck of the woods for the past year+ and i'm sure will continue for a while. Hell, someone asked if i believe in love at all. (go 5 seconds without a bf and people assume you have an icebox where your heart used to be...smh)


Well all i can say is that if the above quote has any truth to it, then my answer is yes...to it all. Now stop asking me! lol


Happy New Week to all of y'all!


Mood Music:


16 comments:

  1. Awww...someone is in the love mood. My answer is yes too. You two stay strong, it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it didn't work out with me and mr LDR...i was strong, he was not. *shoulder shrug* but hasn't kept me from believing it can be done :)

      Delete
  2. Love over the internet is definitely possible.Anything that has to do with love is very possible,because love is the strongest of feelings.I love the Musiq Soulchild's video tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really like the video too. Definitely enhances the song!

      Delete
  3. A girl slept over at my place this weekend and I'm feeling good that I didn't have sex with her. She called me a "Gentleman". I doubt the same thing will happen if she comes over next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gentleman? sounds like both of ya'll are just playin the game to me lol.

      Delete
  4. There are times where I wonder if I still believe in love...but as life would have it...shortly afterward I am shown love. Maybe I should wonder if a woman can show love 24/7. Yes. That would probably be a more in-depth question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anyone can show love 24/7...it just may not always be in the way/form that you're expecting it to be in *real food for thought*

      Delete
  5. Yes Mama, Yes!
    I hope this is a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, this is just a random thought from my random brain lol.

      Delete
  6. Love over the Internet is totally possible. My sis and her hubby even met on the internet, dated and courted...over the Internet sef.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it strictly through internet though? Like did they visit each other throughout the courtship and/or relocate to be together before the proposal? I always wonder how that would be like to have a relationship thats more than 75% over the internet. Takes a lot of patience and strength i'd imagine.

      Delete
  7. I'm loving this ya mood videos oo. So did you propose to anyone.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have anyone to propose too yet Ginger'm...unless u got somebody for me

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too