Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Barely There

I watch way too much tv...well commercials really. Not a day goes by that i don't see the commercial for the Trojan Bare Skin condoms. Aside from the requisite thoughts about "bear skin", i'm a bit troubled by the selling point of it feeling like nothing is there. First of all, almost all of Trojans different lines of condoms have ultra thin versions already (please, for all sake of all that is good in this world- do not ask me why i know this information) so how much thinner do these things need to be? And if it indeed feels like nothing is there....how will you know if/when nothing really is there?!? Condoms break...this is fact. Aren't there enough knocked up pregnant people in the world as it is? Why make it easier for those numbers to accidentally go up???







Similarly we have the birth control pill Seasonique- who advertise that their pill will result in you only having 4 periods a year. Now i hate my period as much as the next chick but um...i need my period every month! I don't wanna find out 3 months down the road when my period was supposed to come but doesn't that i'm preggo! That's counterproductive. Not to mention that while they (and some other folks) say that there's no medical reason to get your period every month...i have to believe there's a reason other than Eve's foolish eating of the apple (if thats how you interpret that scripture) that i naturally get the great joy of dealing with this hellish bull$#it every X-number of days instead of every 3 months!


Of course, the simple solution to all of this is to keep your va-jay-jay or your pee-pee to yourself and then you won't have to worry about pregnancy scares and such...but you know how it is...

23 comments:

  1. Don't be paranoid. Yes it could happen but you shouldn't blame the condom, most condoms tear when the couple are attempting an orgasmic kamasutra defying stunt. In case you are asked who told you, tell 'em Ade said so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thats not the only way condoms break tho...not that I would know or anything...

      Delete
  2. LOL...ngo,how did you know that bit? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hey hey dont come here starting trouble o! lol. i know nothing...i think i read about all of this in a book ;)

      Delete
  3. If it were that easy,we would keep it to ourselves but hey remember this Phrase? "there is a reason for everything" let me stop here..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear periods have a cleansing effect. So...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. I believe that once a man wears condoms on a regular it becomes a normal feel (speaking upon the weird feeling of feeling but not really feeling the woman).

    So I wouldn't experiment with these condoms.

    Condom shopping. I see you. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooo i'm not condom shopping lol. i currently have no use for such things.

      Honestly, is there really that huge of a difference from one condom to the next?

      Delete
  6. Lol I thought it was just me who blamed Eve for the periods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we lived in a perfect world, condoms wouldn't even be necessary and we could preach abstinence alone. But err ... you know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i don't know about all that...condoms dont just serve the purpose of safe fornication. Not all married people wanna make a baby every time they lay down together either.

      Delete
  8. lol@your view of the bareskin trojan. Guess they are just trying to encourage those "I want it natural" men'.

    I'll prolly have to perform a vasectomy at some point on my future husband...preferably when he is zonked out on alcohol and drugs cos me i aint messing with them birth control pills/coils - I'm innately scared of cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pills, shots, patches, IUDs...they all scare the crap outta me.

      Delete
  9. lmao. You and your weird brain #j'adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my brain isn't weird...its just special lol

      Delete
  10. Since the admin of this web page is working, no question very soon
    it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

    my web page: onurbridals.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too