...Left and came back and still can't remember what i was gonna write about so Monday Randoms it is...
- Sometimes i hate how much music touches me. I was driving to my parents house the other day and i had my mp3 player on (cuz i rarely listen to the radio) and "Did You Wrong" by Pleasure P came on and outta nowhere i was singing along and crying hysterically. I mean BAWLING, snot running outta my nose, lookin like someone just shot my dog cryin.
Hollering at my ex (as if he could actually hear me) You fucking bastard i loved you, you loved me, whyyyyyyy, i hate you, i hope your pinky toe falls off, etc etc. Yeah...it was like that.But i was taking the toll road home so i had give myself a pep talk and get myself together so the lady at the toll booth wouldn't think i was some sorta crazy person.
- Somehow i managed to not buy a single textbook this semester. So now i'm in a mad dash to order them so i don't fall crazy far behind in my classes. I'm such a procrastinator!
- I have a mega craving for pizza. But 6 years later, i still can't rock with the pizza down here. NY pizza is the only pizza for me.
- So GEJ has agreed to reduce the price of fuel to N97. How do we feel about that?
- My brother insists that i have a boyfriend. I don't know why he thinks that lol.
- I was on twitter when i stumbled upon this tweet:
I retweeted it. But now that i think about it, i'm not sure i agree. We are who we are and we behave the way we do based on our experiences so its a little *insert adjective here* to believe that that same pattern wouldn't carry over into our relationships. Sure you shouldn't bring your previous problems into a new relationship, nor should you treat your new boo like a suspect because of some bullshiggity that your last boo did. But i don't think you went through whatever you went through and learned whatever lessons you hopefully learned to start all over again without paying some heed to the shadows of the past.
- When did blogger add this "reply" feature where you can now reply to people's comments directly? Me likes it!
- Speaking of blogger features, i'm not in love with my blog's look at the moment. It will probably change in the near future.
- Blogging is losing its luster and appeal. I don't plan on abandoning or anything but i'd be lying if i said i'm still feeling this whole blogging thing like i was before.
Happy new week everyone. Hope your weekend was good and your week is even better!
Happy Birthday MLK Jr.