Saturday, January 14, 2012

Taking it back...

Some tunes from my throwback collection:

Al Green
Love and Happiness (1972)
Tired of Being Alone (1971)

Gap Band
Yearning For Your Love (1981):


Isley Brothers
Between The Sheets  (1983)
For The Love of You (1975)

Lenny Williams
Cause I Love You (1978):


Teddy Pendergrass
Come and Go With Me (1979):


Close The Door (1978)

Zapp & Roger
I Wanna Be Your Man (1987):


Computer Love (1985)

As you can see, i been on my baby-makin music grind lol

9 comments:

  1. Seems you are in your Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it on" moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something like that *im lyin, its nothin like that lol*
      You're one to talk with the weekend plans you mentioned earlier. How is that going by the way?

      Delete
  2. Wowzer! Talk abt oldies (in a good way)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, you should see my collection. I was definitely born in the wrong decade

      Delete
  3. This is taking it way back, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. music from the 70s and 80s is just timeless.

      Delete
  4. Classic songs! And yes I imagine more than a few babies received conception while a few of these songs played in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha, i'm sure thats the story for a lot of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Isley Brothers - Between the Sheets is my ISH. You really can't say no to someone who plays that, lol.


      http://carrymel.blogspot.com

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too