Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Its raining luv


Hello lovelies. Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Exciting, right? Yeah, not exciting to me either lol. But in the spirit of the season, i figured i'd show some love to all you hot totties that have been hanging in there through all my madness. So i've decided to send out V-Day cards to my blog buddies, new and old, near and far. If you want one, let a sista know ASAP. Yes i'm giving cards to the womenfolk too if you want it :)

Just drop a comment here, then email me at usfgirl86@yahoo.com with your information (name and complete mailing address- or email address if you prefer an e-card) and we can get the ball rolling :)

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cool beans! just shoot me an email at usfgirl86@yahoo.com with your mailing address (or email if you prefer an e-card) and i'll get on it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. okie-dokie, just send me an email with your address or email address if you prefer an e-card and it'll be on its way.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. what is "hmmmmmmm"?!? is that a yes or a no? lol

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. can do, just email me your info and it'll be in the mail (or email if you want an e-card) by v-day

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Madame Myne!!! as i'm sure you've read by now, please send me an email with your particular and which format you want the card sent it and it will be on its way to you!

      Delete
  6. me five. Thank you for your kindness mi Lady. At least now I'm sure of one valentine card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, ur welcome darling. Just shoot me an email with your particulars...

      Delete
  7. I need this love to rain on me, I dnt need and umbrella
    me sixx!!! :) I'd send u an email
    Meanwhile happy new year to u and ur family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, sounds good.

      Thanx, happy new year to you and yours as well :)

      Delete
  8. Interesting idea... I'm usually irritated by the whole valentine malarkey, but perhaps for a change an e-card would be fun.. email with details on its way.. Thanks in advance..

    ReplyDelete
  9. OKie Dokie!! SHooting you An Emai...Love Is in the Air...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there! Well I'm gonna do my solo trip again to the Bahamas because AGAIN, I don't have a real sweetie and I can't deal with it 'raining love' on that day. I hope I have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure you will have a GREAT time. It is the Bahamas after all. Secretly, that's a huge part of the reason i'm giving away cards. I'm in a lovey mood this year but no Valentine. At least this way i can pretend somebody luvs me lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too