Thursday, January 19, 2012

Humpin' and Changin'


As you can see from my tweets, "Hump Day" (aka wednesday) was not a good day for me. Stressful beyond belief. But hump day's over and thursday's about to begin. Time to build a bridge and get the hell over it! #LookingAhead

I've noticed a lot (well maybe not a lot) of things are changing. Things i never used to do, i do. Things i used to do all the time, i've stopped. People that i couldn't imagine living my life without falling by the wayside. People that I couldn't bring myself to cut off have been cut off. Its weird. My mom would say "God is preparing you for something". Who knows. 

3 of my 5 textbooks got delivered today, so that's good...i guess. At least i can pretend to start doing my schoolwork.

I think there should be a law about unattractive men wearing basketball shorts/sweatpants. I saw these 2 gentlemen i know wearing the above mentioned clothing and i could totally see their junk bouncin around in their pants. Hot mess express! Not the visual i was looking for that day (or any day for that matter)

REMINDER: If you want some Valentine's Day luv in the form of a card from Lady Ngo, don't forget to shoot me an email with your info (name, address or email addy for e-cards) and it will be in the mail (or email) by VDay. 

14 comments:

  1. *in your mum's tone of voice* Dont just pretend to do the homework, do it! LOL

    AMEN to the "God is preparing you for something" part oooo. Remember us at the end of the preparation and the beginning of the manifestation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, i can just imagine my mom sayin that.

      Delete
  2. We on the same page with the textbook part..another reason disappeared from social networks for some hrs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, so thats the reason. ok, you're excused then.

      Delete
  3. Well,i had myself an awesome wednesday so i really don't know what you're talking about.*grin*
    Anyway,like your mum said,God is preparing you for something and it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over here bragging, then you should've shared some of your wednesday good fortune! *rme*

      Delete
  4. Lol @ "Hot mess express"
    Where do people come up with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I stole that from one of my co-workers!

      Delete
  5. Ehh...but what if said unattactive man is packing serious junk, will that make it better? LOL...

    All the best with the studies, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah-ah, Myne! My innocent eyes should not be exposed to such things lol.

      Thanks for the well wishes. :)

      Delete
  6. Guys like me walk down the street in briefs and sing "I'm sexy and I know it."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about your humpday :( I hope your weekend was better!

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't, it was much worse lol. I was on call for work and i got called out at least 5 times, plus the extra stuff i had to do. smh, the things we do for a paycheck!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too