Monday, January 30, 2012

Dear YOU


YOU confuse me very much

Sometimes i think YOU are going right, but then YOU go left

I think i have YOU all figured out and then YOU throw me for a loop

I assume we're on the same page but then i realize YOU are on page 32 while i'm still on page 7

They say the surest way to an answer is by asking a question (actually i think i just made that up...and if i did, im copyrighting it so don't let me catch my phrase anywhere on these e-streets or imma have to layeth the smacketh down...eth!)

But what if i don't want to ask THAT question?

Why can't YOU just read my mind and tell me what i want to hear?

Its not as if its not obvious

YOU skirt around the issue all the time

So why can't YOU just be straightforward with me?

Maybe its the same reason why I can't be straightforward with YOU...


Hmm, a rather poetic...floetic rant, if i do say so myself. Sometimes ranting in a normal paragraph gets boring, no?

14 comments:

  1. Ok...I've heard YOU. But for the benefit of doubt what do you want from "YOU".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU should just figure it out. If YOU searches for the answer long and hard enough (pause), YOU will know what needs to be done!

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm,she's got issues.Hehehehehehe

    You and the person na im know wetin una dey talk,we no understand.LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've already talked so i'll just skip over replying you for real lol

      Delete
  3. Me???? *Looks Around* naah not me..Hmmmm i have to take this post to my lab for sampling. I have to decipher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you suuuuuuuure its not you?!? you have my permission to get the message deciphered, let me know what you come up with lol.

      Delete
  4. lol @Didi. So Lady, leme help you ask the question (aproko like me)

    You to lady Ngo: (with a pink diamond studded ring that will have Kim getting uber jealous) Will you marry me?

    Lady Ngo is shocked and almost swoons cos she wasn't expecting it.

    Lady Ngo (smiling and tearing up at the same time she replies)I thought u'd never ask

    Incase ur wondering, she just said yes to You.

    Toin: (talking to self) and my work here is done (now dusting hands)

    P.s, i really shuld stop watching romantic comedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO...i'm still laughin at this. i hope YOU is taking notes...j/k...or maybe i'm not.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. LOL, there's no room for fear in this dojo!

      Delete
  6. HAHAHAHHA! 'Layeth the smacketh down...eth'. I always find things like that funny!

    And as for the poem *Whitushhhhhhhh* (Whip cracking).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad i could provide you with a laugh lol.

      Delete
  7. If YOU does everything as u want YOU to do, then YOU will make life boring for u. The excitement is in u not knowing what YOU is going to do and YOU not doing what u expect YOU to do.

    (GO FIGURE!!!)

    Clue: YOU is YOU; while u is u (Lady Ngo)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL.

    I don't want YOU to do everything i want...its just one issue that YOU needs to wake up and make things happen.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too