Saturday, December 24, 2011

And I'm Back (again)

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

Did you miss me?!? (You don't have to answer that, I already know you did! How could you not???) I missed you all too.

First, thanks for all the bday wishes! You guys are the bestest. And thanks to those who checked up on me during my trip.

I'm finally back home. It was such a long journey back. 10 hr flight to Dallas, then 3 hr layover playing with the customs people and such, then another 2 hr flight to tampa, then another 2 hr drive to my parents house. To say i'm glad to finally be home is a huuuuuuuuuuuuge understatement lol.

London was awesome though. I had so much fun. I could definitely see myself living there (if i were ballin' cuz that place is nothing if not expensive) Paris...eh, not so much. Maybe if everyone wasn't speaking gibberish french, i may have enjoyed myself a little bit more there. I did see the most beautiful man i've ever seen in my life though. Too bad nothing came of it lol. I even called my mom and told her i found her a son in law and she got all excited...until i told her that all we did was exchange glances and that was that lol.

Well since i'm off for the next week or so, i'll probably be blog stalking you guys and trying to catch up on all that i've missed. Happy Holidays everybody :)

*And Big HELLO and WELCOME to the new readers out there

11 comments:

  1. Awww you came to London! I didn't know...well I've been a runaway blogger...I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Have a merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back!!! Blog stalking is okay lol. Welcome back to the land of the riches. In case you missed it, that was sarcastic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back!! "Mase`s voice". sorry about my tongue speaking francophones. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And i thought you were going to spend Christmas at Buckingham Palace with Katie.

    And how could you only xchange glances. smh..I thought i had trained you better about seizing the moment???
    Anywhoo, merry Xmas dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas jare...Since you didn't write I thought you were still celebrating your birthday in different time zones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you're so lucky, Paris & London. Someone is balling hey! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back and glad you enjoyed your trip....Happy New Year in advance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I even called my
    mom and told her i found her a son in law and
    she got all excited...until i told her that all we did
    was exchange glances and that was that lol."

    Choi! Can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too