Monday, October 31, 2011

What do you want from my life?

Happy Monday Everyone!

I wrote a post for today...then i deleted it cuz it was depressing the hell out of me lol. So...now i'm trying to figure what to write..as i'm writing this. No joke.

Soooooooo, How's everyone doing? How was your weekend? What new and exciting things would you like to share with lil old LadyNgo?

Ok, i got something i can talk about. I've written pretty thoroughly about how annoying it is to be toasted via facebook. Well i've got another one who just won't leave me alone.

Yes sir I am. How you managed to slipped past the gateman and into my facebook estate is beyond me!

I can't imagine what you could possibly have to share with me considering i have no idea who you are and we have no friends in common. Not to mention, if it were really that serious you would have just dropped the info in my inbox by now.

If begging and pleading wasn't going to get a response, do you really think "Hey" was gonna do the trick?

What is wrong with this guy?!? I think i'm just gonna ask him what the hell he's trying to accomplish and see what he says lol.


Anywho, hope everyone has a good week going forward :)


SIDENOTE: if anyone has a GLO phone and needs a recharge pin...i have one and clearly i can't use it lol. 

6 comments:

  1. And happy new month in advance....these fb creeps need to get lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess You should ask what he wants,maybe he is the tooth fairy..lol *now dodging slippers* My weekend went well and i have started today on a Good note..have a blessed week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!!!! I have met lotsa weirdos just like this on Facebook, trust me!! Gotta luv your remarks though!!!
    Following you right back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change your message to friends only that is what I have in place because of people like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @HoneyDame: honestly! I don't even know what these ppl want anymore. If na 419 they should just get to the point already. And if its some sort of LDR, they should stop dreaming.

    @DIDI: LMAO...the tooth fairy has never had to hit me up on fb before lol. Thanks boo

    @Miz: I'm starting to think some people are doing this stuff for a living lol

    @'Lara:If not for the ppl i use fb to keep in contact with, i'd delete the whole thing. But its been useful in getting in touch with some people so thats why i leave it semi-open. gotta take the good with the bad i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO! Girl, you have the funniest FB experiences.

    Tarahandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too