So it's Naija's 51st independence day. All i can say on the matter is Happy Independence Day and hope 2012 was better than 2011!
Moving right along, Priscy has given me the Versatile Blogger Award and Deolascope has given me the One Lovely Blog Award . It has been a minute since i've gotten a blog award, i had nearly forgotten about them altogether. But the excitement is still there :) Thank you ladies!
So if you haven't already, check out Priscy's blog and Deolascope's blog cuz they're awesome and because i told you to!
7 things about me1. Graduate school has been kicking my entire ass this semester. I literally read about 20 chapters a week, write papers, trying to do my lit review, have to do several case studies, have to go to conferences, it crazy.
2. I finally got a graduate assistantship (yay!) Wish me luck and pray that i don't end up having to live anyplace scary for it (the position is in housing and residential life so i have to live in/near campus)
3. I waste so much money every week on tolls. If i could keep myself from procrastinating so much i wouldn't have to take the toll roads but everyday it seems i am running late for school, meetings etc and end up have to take the toll roads to reach my destination faster :(
4. I don't feel like an adult...im wondering when those grown-up feelings are gonna kick in. (i think it might have something to do with the fact that im living at home again)
5. I have a lil e-crush on *blank* (you know urself now lol)
6. I cannot wait for this hot weather (and hurricane season) to disappear even though i don't have any1 to "cuff" or spend my chilly nights with...
7. I am giving myself the ultimate (and most expensive) 25th birthday gift: Im going to London and Paris with a 10hr layover in NY (which means i get to see
As for passing it on...by now every1 i know has gotten these im sure but if you haven't, then here ya go! Im too lazy to tag people individually lol.
Happy new month, Happy Independence Day My Naija People, and have a great and safe weekend!