Saturday, October 29, 2011

Real Talk

Somehow i never realized how much of a Ginuwine I am (or should i say was cuz i stopped listening after The Senior). But the other day i was playing around on my computer and needed a soundtrack so i just went to Windows Media Player and typed in "Ginuwine" and like 30 songs popped up. So i put the playlist on shuffle and attempted to do what i needed to do. But i was so caught up singing along, winding my hips in my seat, and noddin my head that i didn't get a darn thing accomplished lol. What i did realize though is that Ginuwine be spitting some real ish sometimes!

What's so different

You say you want my trust and
Told me you were leavin'.
How am I to know that you won't do it to me?
You're tellin' me it's different,
But what the hell is different?
If you cheated on him, you'll do it to me.
You're creepin' on him for me,
But you say just trust me.
How am I to know that you won't do it to me?
You're tellin' me it's different,
But what the hell is different?
If you cheated on him you'll do it to me.


Same old G

day after day
i continue to be
me oh me
that's all i can be
oooh day after day
i continue to be me oh me
that same ol' "G"



Tribute to a Woman

I can't begin to feel the agony I know you feel
I'm tryin' to break you out of that mold that once was real
But you're grown up and now it's time to let go all your fears
It's time for you to go,
its time for you to live
You've been under your parents,
but they can't live for you
You got to go and do
what's best for you
Make your decisions and live by them and sweat and bleed
You must struggle to be you
Even when you're in need



Sex

I want it all the time
Its always on my mind
Its just a part of me
Sex I Love
I love it anywhere
The bed the floor or chair
Its just a part of me
Sex I Love

(Hey man, it be like that sometimes lol)


Bedda Man

I know it's getting old
But don't give up on me
I wanna be a bedda man.
Don't live in the past,
We gotta move ahead
I'm tryin to be a bedda man.
If this is what you really want,
Then act like this is what you want.
Try and make it work,
don't give up on us,
Cause I am a bedda man.

6 comments:

  1. wow,interesting to know he still has fan(s) out there :) don`t remember the last time i heard his name,talkleSs listen to his song..... #HATERALERT lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sugarcoated: I am a fan of music period lol. If its good, i'm all for it!

    @DIDI: stop hatin boo lol! Ginuwine still has plenty of fans. He even just put out an album sometime this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings....
    I'd say you got something done, you got your soul satisfied and your spirit rejoicing. Sometimes in life that is needed to replished the mind, heart and soul.

    Peace, have a blessed evening and a joyful
    rhapsody
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rhapsody: thats a great way to look at it, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love those first two songs. But that's as far as the love goes really lol

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too