Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm conceited, I got a reason

What can i say? Sometimes you just gotta look in the mirror and say "Damn, im fabulous!" Nothing wrong with being a lil conceited sometimes. I like to call it being "self-aware"







Quote of the day: Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are!" -John Wooden

On that note: I am fabulous and I hope you know just how fabulous (or whatever the masculine equivalent is) you are too :)

Happy Hump Day (no pun intended)!

6 comments:

  1. I love the 'attitude' in this post, lol. That you don't always see eye to eye with a person does not mean you shouldn't appreciate them. We are all fabulous jor. And anyway, people only start whispering when they're jealous of you. So enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm,me likey.There really ain't nothing wrong in being a lil conceited sometimes.You go gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ...u gotta give yourself credit at all time if u Don,t realized it no one else would...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post,now I have to go about hyping at how "tosh" and confident I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well.. You have to be your own biggest fan isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yea, i'm fabulous, I'm vain, i'm conceited, i'm pretty...or more aptly put by u, i'm self aware and i rock.

    *singing* my name is keri.....
    lurvs it

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too