Thursday, September 15, 2011

Deal Breakers inspired by SATC



I don't ever watch Sex and the City. But somehow i ended up watching this episode tonight after i woke up from a much needed nap and i couldn't help but blog about this. The entire episode revolved around deal breakers. For one person it was smoking, for someone else it was race, and for her up there (Charlotte i believe- i always mix them up) it was a bad kisser.

I love kissing. Its probably one of my favorite things in the world to do lol. And i don't mean to toot my own horn, but i'm an absolutely fabulous kisser (toot toot). So for me, being a bad kisser is a deal breaker. I know to some people that may seem silly, that you'd be willing to turn down the man of your dreams because he's awful at kissing but what can i tell you. Kissing is such a monumental part of life, love, intimacy...i can't imagine being happy without the level of intimacy that kissing brings. I can tell you, while it wasn't the deciding factor, it definitely played a huge role in the end of a previous relationship.

People with funky breath, yuck mouth, too much spit swapping, licking/nibbling all over the face, sticking your tongue out as soon as you go in for the first kiss...all are just so horrible!

I was gonna stop there but as i was blogging another episode of SATC came on and they discussed another thing that's a deal breaker for me:

Yes, dirty talk. Not all dirty talk...but that dirty talk that is just too dirty. Now the clip above was just to introduce the topic- though both my ovaries would instantly dry up if my hubby said he wanted to piss on my face, fart in my mouth and s#*t on the walls (o_0). That would definitely be grounds for divorce, Mr. McNasty!

Anyway, on SATC, Charlotte again is my main focus. She's sleeping with some dude and whenever he's about to bust a nut climax, he yells out "you stupid bitch, you nasty whore" (and that's the edited version lol).

*Screeeeeeeeeeech*

Say what now? I could never. How and why would anyone find that sexy? That's just....blech. Instant turn off and grounds for a major ass-whooping if you ask me. When she brought it to his attention that he was saying it, he was stunned. I suppose it was supposed to be one of those caught in the moment, Freudian slip kinda things. But damn, is that what you really think or is that just the kinda thing that turns you on? Cuz either way, there's some serious cause for discussion.

3 comments:

  1. UGH. I don't like dirty talk because I suppose many people do not know how to do it properly. Imagine, munwa with all my akwa nwaness being called a dirty whore? Mba nu. Take yourself away.
    The only worse thing is a guy who calls out his own name when he's about to...burst a nut, as you so delicately put it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second video had me LOL...but no, no dirty talk for me. Sex and intimacy compatibility are definitely up there among deal breakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirty talk...I don't know, guess it depends on what is said...
    "Give it to me mummy" is definitely a deal breaker. No i am not your mommy nor are you 'daddy'.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too