Friday, August 19, 2011

That didn't go as planned

Sorry folks, this was supposed to be a completely different kind of post from what it ended up being lol. But once i started watching Boondocks, my desire to laugh outweighed my desire to attempt to enlighten. So here are just some funny, NSFW, clips from the show.  For the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with the pure sexyness and genius that is Aaron McGruder and The Boondocks, basically everything you will see is satirical in nature and is not meant to be a reflection of how the average, learned African American acts, thinks, or sees as acceptable thought/behavior. And then some of it is just downright silly and you may or may not see the humor if you haven't watched the entire episode.
Enjoy (Happy Friday)

















MLK Speech

Tha Ram | Myspace Video


^^^ok maybe that one was a little enlightening.

5 comments:

  1. I llllooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee Boondocks.It's so crazy and actually,some of it's contents reflects the way some African-Americans think.I've seen all the seasons and the Freeman's are my best characters,then there's Uncle Rukus and then there's A Pimp Named Sleekback...i just love Boondocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first clip was funny. I've seen some episodes and he is usually hilarious, a bit over the top for me most times though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boondocks is new to me.
    I liked the first clip also

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv da boondocks too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. my cousins are addicted to it!,lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too