Thursday, July 7, 2011

Music Post- Hiplife

WARNING: Lazy post ahead

My top 10 Ghanaian joints (in no particular order). Enjoy!

Aha Ye De -Nana Boroo


Bue Bue- Screwface feat. Castro


African Girls- Castro Destroyer feat. Baby Jet


Otoolege (remix)- Ofori Amponsah

The beat is sick!


Aso- Kwabena Kwabena


E Dey Be- MzBel

The babe can't dance and her voice and Castro's falsetto are annoying but i love the song anyway

Oluman Boogie- FBS feat. Tinny

I like the other version of the video better :(


African Money- Sidney

Africa money eh, Oga dey chop am oh
Poor man dey work, rich dey enjoy, I say how we reach o, the gap between
Accountant dey chop, Bank manager dey chop, Director dey chop, Even pastors dey, chop chop, chop

We no go sit down make them trick us everyday. Everyday for thief, one day for shef 


Swagger- Ruff-n-Smooth

Whenever i hear the song i have to change "she dey come from Ghana" to "she dey come from Naija" lol


Ahomka Womu -V.I.P.

4 comments:

  1. Correct! Where did you find these? I have to relax to watch all oh- serious lazy post :D

    PS. I've changed my blog url! I decided to keep the blog on Blogger after all. Check out the link: http://museorigins.blogspot.com. Sorry for the inconvenience X_x

    Adiya
    Muse Origins (formerly The Corner Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, youtube is the greatest creation on the face of the earth. I got really into hiplife some years back and i've been a fan ever since. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghana has great hiplife -is that what its called....like a cross btw hiphop and highlife? I fell in love when I did an internship there in 2000. like that last track was released 8-10 yrs ago but its still so danceable to.
    Just that their artistes no be eye candy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. blessings....

    I enjoyed the video/music, thanks for sharing.

    ps.
    thanks for stopping by my place...have a wonderful weekend.
    rhapsody

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too