If you follow me on twitter, you will have noticed i spent a significant amount of time watching Bridezillas yesterday night. So here are some of the things i've learned:
5) That i'm glad i frequent nail salons where the workers speak a different language because this white lady went IN about how effed up the brides feet were (they didn't look that bad to me lol). Its one thing to assume that the person is talking about you but its another thing to understand every word and know for a fact that they dissed the hell outta you!
4) If you plan on being on the show, u better slim down a little bit first. The people over at WeTV/Bridezillas got "fat jokes" for days!
3) It's never a good idea to have the bachelor/bachelorette party the night before the wedding. (I already knew that though)*
2) Not everyone needs to be in your wedding party. If you know Susie is unreliable, its probably not a good idea to make her your maid of honor. Similarly, if your cousin/sister/bestie is always trying to show you up, then she needs to have her ass in the audience (or you need to pick her dress specifically).
1) That even the most evil, ghetto, psycho, raggedy woman can find a man that is willing to marry her. (Keep Hope Alive)
*while we're on the topic of bachelor/bachelorette parties, I don't understand this notion of it being your last night of freedom. As far as im concerned, your last night of freedom was the day before you decided to enter into a committed relationship. Truth be told, you gotta have some serious trust to not have a problem with your soon-to-be having a b-party. I've heard the stories of people catching STDs and pregnancies from these "last night of freedom" get-togethers.