Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nigerian Blog Awards 2011

I have just completed the process of nominating some of you lovely people for the 2011 Nigerian Blog Awards. In this process i have realized 2 key facts:

  1. I follow way too many blogs. Trying to narrow down who i wanted to nominate for what was quite a job in and of itself.
  2. I have no idea what the titles of your blogs are lol. I had so much trouble trying to figure out who's blog was what. I had to sift through my dashboard and see the name attached to each post to be able to tell who's blog belonged to who. So a big thank you to those of you who's name and blog title are the same or similar because you made life a bit easier for me. As for the rest of you, hissssssss. I shouldn't even nominate some of you for making me go through that ordeal. hmph :)
In case you were wondering, the timeline for the Nigerian Blog Awards is as follows:
June 6-17: Nominations! (visit http://www.nigerianblogawards.com/register.php to nominate your favorite blogs for the various awards)
June 20-July 2: Voting!
July 9-11 (no set date): Winners revealed "live" on twitter
July 10-12 (no set date) Winners will be revealed on the Nigerian Blog Awards site

And *cough cough* if you are looking for someone to nominate for an award *wink wink*...nominate LadyNgo for: 
Best Personal Blog
Best New Blog

Good luck to all of you! And don't forget to campaign/promote :)


9 comments:

  1. Goodluck :D

    lol @making my life easier..yeah, some names are so similar that i differentiate with names & not blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ibhade- thanks luv

    @Sisi Yemmie- thanks darling. Not sure if you were planning on going for anything but i did nominate u for something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww i didnt even know it was time for that *sighs* I wld try to nominate u. the internet where i am is messed up! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why i'm just indifferent about this award and it's supposed to be a big deal.I'll nominate you my very own LadyNgo,no worry you hear? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kitkat: its ok lol. I nominated you for a couple of things already

    @9ja-Great: why thank you my good man, always appreciated. As for your lack of excitement- idk. Im excited but im not excited. Im not even really expecting to make it past this nomination round but its just something fun to participate in. Like the memes and blog challenges lol. I did nominate you for something though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the post. It's like five years of not being in Nigeria has finally made me out-dated for this to be news to me. The change is amazing. Great blog!



    --
    call Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  7. accept my apologies for the pain I put you thru - yes, my blog url and name differs. I will be voting for you, but in a different category. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Esco- im still contemplating whether or not i will accept this apology lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too