Thursday, June 30, 2011

How to fly for free- naija style




Oh me, oh my. Of course they would have to emphasize that he's Nigerian. SMH. I don't even know what to take from this....are Nigerians just that crafty or is TSA just that stupid?!? Im sure its a little of both. I never would have even thought to try something like this (especially after 9-11) because how could a slip of this magnitude even happen. And he tried it twice no less.

LOL, i have 5 fb friends in common with this dude. One of them, has 110 friends in common. He claims he doesn't know the guy though. Too funny.

9 comments:

  1. buhahahahah! the guy is even making me laugh. does he like do this for a living? 10 boarding passes?? hia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dnt even know what to say im so done

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he's a supposed to be a born again I hear. Pscheww....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard about the story...hmmm what can i say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is funny and at the same time not,i wonder why he had to show up again and having more than 10 boarding passes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If he received Nobel award he will be 'US Citizen'

    However, as soon as he commits a crime he is 'US Citizen with a Nigerian background'

    *hissssss*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cosign with NIL
    He wasn't even born in Nigeria!
    If only he'll just channel this "sense" to more productive activities

    ReplyDelete
  8. That 'Nigerian background' thing vexed me so much. What's that? This one you'll just know they were trying so hard to link it. They would have said "hails from, or born in Nigeria or Nigerian immigrant" But they sha searched they saw everything relating to the US, they decided ok we say "Nigerian background". I don't blame them,rather I blame all these "Nigerians" that keep dragging Nigeria's name to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. crazinesss.the virgin america security team has probs..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too