Saturday, May 28, 2011

Since you're just dying to know...

Sisi Yemmie aaaaaaand Dith want to know what's in my purse so here goes...


*Disclaimer- i rarely ever carry a purse. On the average day I have my wrist-let (because its too much like normal to have a wallet) and a tote.

the tote is a promotional item lol and the wrist-let is Kathy Van Zeeland



So in my tote i carry:
My wrist-let
A folder with my practicum forms and paperwork
A folder with my Stetson paperwork
A bottle of water
My umbrella (florida weather is too unpredictable)
A notepad
A notebook
Paperwork from the Ob/Gyn
Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath

In my wrist-let i carry:
my piece of crap phone (Samsung Rogue)
a random hair tie
a highlighter (which i rarely if ever use. I normally have a pen and a pencil but i guess my purse ate them)
my travel drive/jump drive/thumb drive/whatever u wanna call it
my keys 
Color Concepts: charming lips lipgloss- ultra shiny. (the closest thing to make-up you'll ever see me wear)
Of course theres also my cash, credit/debit cards, student id cards, driver's license, value card for the grocery store, library card, AAA card, insurance card, and a international calling card which is supposed to be for Africa but for whatever reason i spend way more calling Nigeria than any other country using that card. 

8 comments:

  1. LOL...you're such a minimalist. When I started doing this, I noticed that I had so much stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I tagged you also but I'm too late.
    Love the minimalist you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, i swear i am the most low maintenance person ever. Even when i do carry my big "grown-up" purse, its filled with nonsense so it looks full lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of 'the bag' inna the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I'm a minimalist like u so hi-five girl :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. madam minimalist, I wish i could be like you!!!! thanks for participating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh ooh, I wish I could be like u oh.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ginger- its really only because im too lazy to carry my real pocketbook (and i don't like wallets lol)

    @kitkat- hi-five back at ya girlie

    @Sisi Yemmie- thanks for tagging me :)

    @Omoregee- lol, yes o. I lead a very very very simple life.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too