Friday, April 1, 2011

what a week!

Its been a crazy couple of days here. There was some pretty bad storms on monday or tuesday (i lose track of the days so much, don't judge me lol). Then yesterday the whole central florida belt was hit with back to back thunderstorms, hail and tornadoes literally from sunrise to sunset. Everything is fine here now though, we thank God for that. One good thing came out of all of that though...my class was cancelled last night due to the weather. (I hadn't planned on going anyway- its a 45 minute drive on the back roads and i was not risking it in that crazy weather)

Anywho, I have noticed that i am super obsessed with law shows. Daily, i watch whichever brand of Law & Order happens to be on, Bones, Numb3rs, The Closer, CSI (my all time favorite before they got rid of Warrick and Grissom), Cold Case...the list seems endless. I don't even know why. I just randomly stumble onto these shows and then find myself tuning in every day. Honestly, thats all they play on tv now-a-days anyway...cop shows and reality tv (which i become addicted to at times as well)

I'm also a wedding addict. WEtv is like my second home. Whenever theres nothing else on tv or no paper to write im watching Amazing Wedding Cakes, or Bridezillas or My Fair Wedding with David Tutera; flipping through wedding magazines, looking at rings, reading wedding blogs...u name it! I've even got my wedding planned out- been planned out for quite some time actually. All that's missing is the man in the tux lol! But of course by the time i actually get married (if that day even comes) im sure it'll probably be a complete 180 from all the ideas i have now.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend, even though i got a lot of work to get done. Going to hang out with some of my sorority sisters. Also going to hang out (hopefully if time permits) with one of my friends from undergrad whom ironically enough goes to law school now in the same town that i attend grad school in. Have not seen him since his graduation last may so it'll be good to catch up on old times :)

I was just laying in bad and this track popped into my head. I don't even remember which album its from nor have i heard it in i dont even know how long but there it was just as clear as day in my mind. I been praying a lot this week. I really am so grateful to my God. He is always there making a way when there seems to be no way.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed at how glad you were not to have classes :)))

    Re: 'He is always there making a way when there seems to be no way'...I KNOW!!!

    I am constantly amazed at how he elevates me whenever I think I can only but fall down further.
    Have a good weekend
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a week indeed!:)

    i like watching law & order also..any investigative stories get my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too