A big thank you to my favorite kitkat bar for dubbing me the "sassy mami" with this award lol. My 2nd award and im too thrilled.
The rules are pretty much the same (link back to the person who awarded you, jist about yourself, and share the love with 15 other bloggers). Im gonna use this one as a way to vent whats on my mind lately rather than just spout out 7 random facts about myself.
- Patience is not a virtue i possess. I am working on that. As of late there are few things that i really want to happen/gain in my life and trying to be patient is killing me. My daily mantra for the past like month has been "everything in God's time" because im sure He's tired of hearing me talk/think about the same things that have not yet come to pass lol
- Over this past weekend, I have become so enthralled in Memoirs of a SLU....shhkid! I read all 41 posts within a 24 hour period lol. As promised to the one and only Nobs via twitter, I will be writing a separate post about the site later today.
- I love my fam very much but i am in DIRE need to move back out. I've only been living at home again for about 3-4 months but after living on my own for 5 years...yeah, i need to move lol. But im broke so im really in no rush until i can figure out the financial situation. Its ridiculous how much it cost to live Orlando. I blame Mickey Mouse, Shamu and the allure of Universal Studios lol.
- I've neglected blogging for the past few days because i've been busy but also because i've been pissed off and didn't want the lovely readers out there to think im some mad woman
- I have a lot of work to get done as the end of the semester is rapidly approaching and probably will be going on a mini blogging hiatus soon. Don't miss me too much guys lol.
- Mini conference with my sorors this weekend just reaffirmed why i love these women (very special bit of Diamond Diva love to my Regional Director/Chapter Soror Sary!)
- Im rather attention hungry. As in, I am a hugger, cuddler, hand-holder, smoocher, etc. So when i don't have access to those activities it really irritates me :( This is another example of that "patience is a virtue" thing i was talking about in #1.
Im too lazy to actually seek out 15 bloggers to bestow the award upon (dont judge me!) so just know that if i am following your blog than you are more than welcome to take the liberty of accepting this award :)
Hope everyone is having a lovely week and that those of you still in Naija are not caught up in any of the foolishness surrounding the elections (But definitely vote- let your voice and opinion be counted!)