Friday, April 8, 2011

I've got the blues...and other musings

So... i'm a bit pissed sad. I had an interview a few days ago- and since i'm pissed sad, i'm sure you can tell that i didn't get the job. It wasn't really a job, but a grad assistantship which, from a financial standpoint, would've had me on "easy street" for the rest of my master's program. What's really irking me is that it was such a major waste of time (especially since i only wanted it because of the financial benefits- and the potential co-workers were all very nice). I submitted my application, had a phone interview which went very well since i got the follow-up interview (i know for a fact that there were definitely a large number of ppl applying, many of whom didn't even make it to the second interview so i guess im thankful to an extent that i got that far). The follow-up interview was an all day affair. When i got the call that they wanted to interview me, and what the interview entailed, i figured that if they hadn't already made up their mind to hire me then i at least had a very VERY good shot at getting the position. Long story short when i got the email saying they were not interested i was beyond pissed and was ready willing and able to send the most offensive email known to man back for them having wasted my whole day driving damn near an hour to the institution, wasting over 20 minutes parking- and subsequently having to park several blocks away and then walk to their office (in heels no less), wasting half the day there, and having to drive damn near an hour back home. But i knew that sending such an email would get me nowhere so i took a nap instead lol.

ANYWAY, enough of that.

I am so ready for this semester to be done and over with, even though its only gonna lead to a very chaotic summer, fall, spring and summer. Its actually quite disheartening to think that this was my "easy" semester. But its whatever, Graduate School- you will not break me! Anywho, that 2 weeks off between this semester and summer semester is going to be filled with nothing but freaking relaxation.

When i got in the car today, my tank was very close to E. Since my school is about 45 minutes away on the back roads, I didnt want to take a chance of running out of gas on the way. So i stopped at the gas station to fill up. $3.64 for regular! WTF? God forbid i have a nice car the takes premium...or worse, Diesel. Gone are the days where you could go the pump with like $5 and actually be doing something! LOL, i remember so many days where I, or whomever's car we were in, would go to the gas station and ask for gas with the spare change we found in the ash tray of the car. *MEMORIES*

I've made the decision to pick up cooking again...when i move back out. Not now, im having too much time mooching off my parents. Not so much picking it up, but expanding my "recipe book". Im good at making what I can make but i don't get too creative in the kitchen. Mostly out of laziness, lack of funds to waste on something that might turn out inedible, and because im a picky eater. But no more of that.

So im still addicted to 360nobs.com lol. Im glad i've been able to get a few others addicted too. I finished reading "Bolade, You Are" and aside from the ending, it was a really REALLY good story. I wanna write a book or short story of some sort. I don't think i have the vision or patience to do so though. I ramble when I write, as im sure you've noticed over time. IDK, maybe one day...

I have this event that I am supposed to go to this weekend. Actually i have two, which present time conflict with each other. Now the event i want to go to is an annual event, i've not missed it since the first time i attended over 5 years ago. I feel bad that I don't want to be bothered with it this year, especially since people expect me to be there. But it is going to be so much hassle to try and make it out there. First the event is 2 hours away, by the time i get done with the school event and drive out i will have missed half the event anyway, and then i don't have any place to stay so i'd have to get a hotel, then turn around in the morning and drive two hours back home. Idk what i should do :(

I really could use some chocolate right now!

5 comments:

  1. I know how it feels, just keep trying!

    Mena

    http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-is-true-story-about-two-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wise decision you took, taking a nap instead of sending a nasty mail to your would be employer. Don't close the chapter yet, you may be reconsidered. I will be praying and fasting for you here 3 times a day. Lol

    Go on and rock your 2 weeks semester break with freaking relaxation as you have said. You need it. Graduate school cannot kill you.

    I thought it's only in Naija that fuel cost a tooth. I never knew it's that costly over there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sowi bout missing out on the assistanship :( ..dnt worry bout it too much though. i'm sure other opportunities will come up.
    and LOL bout wanting to send them a hate mail :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about not getting that post, there's probably a better one round the corner.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Indian sexy Sunny Leone Getting Fucked
    @
    @
    Desi Indian aunties pussy photo gellary
    $
    $
    Sexy Sunny Leone sexy hot xxx videos latest 2014
    !
    !
    Sunny Leone latest hot topless photo shoot
    @
    @
    Indian girls aunties boobs pussy photo gallery
    $
    $
    Hot sexy pictures photos girls without dress, showing her nudu
    !
    !
    Indian girl showing nude boobs ass photo after drink
    @
    @
    Desi womans nudu photos, sexy indian actors nudu
    $
    $
    Pakistani sexy & hot ACTRESS WITH WET SAREE
    !
    !
    sexy Pakistani & indian school Girls nudu photos














    --- --- ---
    ! ! ! ! ! !
    ! ! ! ! ! !
    ! ! ! ! ! !
    ! ! ! ! ! !
    ! ! ! ! ! !
    ----! !---- ---! !---- ----! !----
    --- --- --- --- --- ---
    -- -- -- -- -- --
    - - - - - -
    - - - - - -
    - - -
    CLICK ANY LINK OF BELOW TO SEE MORE HOT & SEXY PHOTO



    **Sunny Leone's Reaped Pussy In Her Bedroom**
    *
    *
    **Fucking Pussy of Katrina Kaif in Night Club**
    !
    !
    **Newly Married Indian Wife Naked In Hotel Room**
    #
    #
    **Cute And Sexy Wet Indian College Girl In Swimming Pool**
    *
    *
    **Hot Katrina Kaif's Boob Press In Party Shocking Real Photo**
    !
    !
    **Big Boobs Indian Aunty Nipple Slip Photo**
    #
    #
    **Tamil Actress Kajal Agarwal Group Sex Photo**
    *
    *
    **Before Doing First Sex Girls Pussy Photos**
    !
    !
    **Indian Bhabhi Self Nude Boobs Pussy Photo**
    #
    #
    **Nude Bengali Actress Subhashree Ganguly Boobs And Pussy Pics-**
    *
    *
    **Beautiful Pakistani Girl Nude Bathing**
    !
    !
    **Village Girl Show Boobs Pussy In Jungle**
    #
    #
    **Desi Nude Aunty Caught on Hidden Cam**
    !
    !
    **How to Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (Girls)**










    ………… /´¯/) click any link For Hot Photo
    ……….,/¯../ /
    ………/…./ /
    …./´¯/’…’/´¯¯.`•¸
    /’/…/…./…..:^.¨¯\
    (‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/
    \……………..’…../
    ..\’…\………. _.•´
    …\…………..(
    ….\…………..\.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too