Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I gotta go

Hello ladies and gents.

I know its been a few days since i've blogged. School has had a strangle hold on me (and still does for the next 3 days). I am proud to announce however that I got an A in my finance class (yay me!) and only have 3 more assignments to work on before I am officially done for the semester ( i started out "the final stretch" with 7 assignments- im making progress).

Anywho, aside from that, life has taken a very strange turn in the past couple of days. I have a lot of issues I need to sort through so i'll officially be giving social media a rest for a lil while (I've already deactivated my fb, set aside my twitter and now im here to bid you all adieu!). I need to be alone with my thoughts and figure some things out for myself. Im hoping that this time of self-reflection, prayer, and a lil retail therapy will help give me some clarity and guide me in the right direction about certain things that are/aren't happening.

With that said, ttyl blogsville!
Deuces for now!!!

13 comments:

  1. eeyah don't stay away 4 too long though
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you going to???


    www,su2c9ja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all you need to sort out.Blogville will miss ya :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you soon dear, and I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the finance exam!! :)
    and i'll miss u.. pls dnt be gone for too lng!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your Finance paper.
    Hope all goes well.
    Take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well,it's a good thing you've decided to do,but just know that we'll miss you.*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Will hold on to the 'for now'. Good luck kay? Till you come :D

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for making an 'A' in your finance paper.

    I pray that God will guide you through this self reflection and you will come back very soon a stronger, better, and fulfilled lady.

    You'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is well with you. Quiet time is essential sometimes, hope to read from you soon!! ttyl

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too