Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Break...FINALLY

Finally finally finally, it is spring break. Im not going anyplace special unfortunately but I am definitely getting out of my house! I've already booked my lil hotel room, made some hang out plans with friends and set aside a "Ngozi" day where no one is allowed to disturb me lol. Should be a nice weekend.

That's right, i said weekend- because the other 5 days of my spring break are going to be spent studying, cleaning up (my room is lookin a hot mess right now), studying, trying to secure a freakin practicum site...and more studying! Everyone keeps saying that all this madness i go through for school will pay off at the end of the day when I am walking across that stage and accepting my masters degree...i certainly hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Lol at the studying bit.. I can relate. God is your muscle!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too