Saturday, March 12, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Yay...i've received an award lol. Thank you Vyvyka (a fellow blog newbie- make sure u check her out) for the acknowledgment :) I've rapidly grown to love blogging and reading other ppl's blogs. I don't know how i was getting by before lol.

Now there are some rules for receiving this lovely award. They are:

1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
2. I have to tell you seven facts about me you don't know - 
3. Pass the awards along to as many as fifteen blogs I have found recently 
4. Notify the bloggers of their awards

So let me proceed with 7 things you don't know about me-
  1. I am a huge chatterbox but I hate talking on the phone. I'll talk your ear off in person if u get me going on a good topic, I will text or chat with you all day, but theres just something about talking on the phone that i can't stand.
  2. I'm so lazy yet so hardworking. Quite the conundrum, i know. When there's something i want or want to do, nothing can stand in the way of my progress and diligence. But if i don't feel like doing it or am indifferent to it- it takes sooooo much to finally make me get going.
  3. I need to learn how to be more "domesticated". I don't cook (unless i have to), i can't stand cleaning (but i can't stand mess either- especially if its not mine), i have no idea what to do with kids, and i can be a terrible hostess lol. 
  4. I LOOOOOOVE music and everything that has to do with it. I love dancing, singing (although im not that great at it anymore), and miss playing my violin. 
  5. Me and veggies don't mix at all. I need to work on that. 
  6. I still keep a diary. And in fact have almost every diary i've ever written in still (in my nightstand actually). Every now and again i will open one up and take a trip down memory lane.
  7. Everyone thinks im so mean/tough but deep down im such a softy, its not even funny.
There, now that that is over with. Can i get a drumroll please...

The lovely bloggers that I am passing the One Lovely Blog Award on to are:

7 comments:

  1. tnx for the award..it's a pleasure knowing you berra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still keep a diary? wow! I was never able to successfully keep one at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. You sure get a drumroll, lol. You should eat your vegs o. I envy you the diary, i used to keep one but stopped a long time ago. I was always afraid someone would read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol@Myne, I had the same fear too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I tagged you in the One lovely blog award. Check out the details on my blog:
    http://therealworld-therealworld.blogspot.com/

    Yeah, I know U've received one, here's another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Vyvyka and Myne- yeah i have that fear sometimes too but i just can't help it. I have to write things down. But I've only recently been keeping the diary regularly. Looking back through them all there are always huge gaps where i wasnt writing anything even though just from memory i know there was plenty i could have written about lol. Me and my crazy drama filled life- those diaries could be best sellers, even with the gaps lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me I no like vegetable too oh! Thanks for the award babes! im sooooo happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too