Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In ETERNAL Sisterhood

Had to dedicate a post to my beloved sisterhood, Lambda Psi Delta Sorority Inc- the FINEST and FIERCEST Sisterhood in the Nation. Happy 14th Anniversary Sorors!

To the 9 Black Diamonds- the women who paved the way for us, there's not a day that goes by that we don't appreciate all the work that you women have done and continue to do this organization. I am so honored to be a part of such a wonderful organization full of such wonderful and inspiring women...and its all thanks to you.

And to the rest of my beautiful sorors, my Dazzling Diamond Divas the world over...a big WAH-OOO-AAH from me to all you!

When I look at you...

1 comment:

  1. Lady Ngo, I have just tagged you in the One Lovely Blog Award. Check my blog to claim it
    http://www.strategicchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too