Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Think Im a Mean Girl

Ok, so not really a mean girl, but i think somewhere along the line (particularly in the past couple of weeks) i have lost my niceness. I have always been really sarcastic and rarely do i hold my tongue- so im sure if i really turned into a mean girl no one would notice anyway- but im also a very caring, sensitive, and giving person.

Lately however, I have stopped being able to hold back the mean thoughts lol. I've barely been able to keep a handle on my mouth. And I find that in regards to a lot of things/people that were once important to me- i just don't give a f*** anymore. I don't know why that is. Im interested to see how things are going to continue to play out. *kanye shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts too