Monday, October 27, 2014
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Finally i got tagged for this 20 thingy things tag. As if i dont randomly go on about myself enough around here. Here we go:
1) I watch cartoons more than any other type of tv show
2) Crime shows are a close second
3) I have a not-so-secret desire to live and work abroad. There was a time where i was actively looking for positions in London, Naija, and Ghana. We'll see if thi ever comes to fruition.
4) I've never been on a cruise...despite planning to on at least 5 different occassions. Someday
5) I own a pair of socks that have full-length photos of Jay and Bey on them lol. Dont judge me, i havent even worn them yet
6) I want a cat...even though i think theres a high probability that they are demonic
7) I hate asking for help...or anything really. When i was in undergrad, my mom would actually call me to offer me money/care packages/etc because she knew there was a good chance i was sitting in my res hall broke and hungry but that i wouldnt tell her
8) I have like 5 gray hairs. Its a lil depressing.
9) Theres only 2 reasons i wanna get married: to have a big party and to be able to say i got married
10) There is not a single door on my car that is completely functional. The struggle is so real.
11) Im very tempted to put on a costume and go trick or treating. I wonder if i could pass as a slightly overdeveloped child.
12) I want a brownie...and a cookie. And some ice cream.
13) I also want some pizza...and a philly cheesesteak...and some pork fried rice
14) I promise im not pregnant
15) IDK why so many people's first impression of me is that i'm mean/unfriendly/violent.
16) For some reason, i love doing laundry. And grocery shopping. And vacuuming. These are the only chores i enjoy in any way.
17) I am strongly considering doing the big chop. Its been about a yr and a half since my last relaxer and i have like 3 or 4 different hair textures/curl patterns going on here. Its gotta be easier just dealing with the one.
18) Im slowly starting forget things about my hometown. I need to visit asap.
19) The Atlanta skyline hasnt stopped captivating me. Especially at night.
20) It took me 2 1/2 years, but i finally made it to the Atlanta Underground.
Monday, October 13, 2014
Which brings me to my question to anyone reading this:
If someone you knew, a family member or spouse perhaps, committed a crime, would you cooperate with the investigation? If you had to take the witness stand, would you willingly perjure yourself to keep them outta jail? What if they asked you to lie (which most likely means they actually are guilty)?